Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

Stupid me


A lot to report but missing time to write...

I significantly reduced the lenghts of our walks. I'm not sure if it is the right way but I'll try.
In my opinion the dog does not benefit from walks where he is overexcited and very reactive. So our morning and lunch walks are just litte peeing rounds about 10-15 min. Only the afternoon walk is a little longer but with a lot of breaks inside. But I did not reduce our time together so I changed walking into working which means we are doing some search and retrieve games at home. She is still easily aroused and than reacts more often.

The afternoon/evening walk yesterday was quite good. We startet on leash with just sitting down and having a chew and a short search for treats. Two bicycles arrived without any reacton so this was good.


Chewing with bycicles near by! 



 Then we started the walk without leash. Lisbeth did not look very relaxed and was stressed by the noise of the street. So after having her pee I sit down again for giving her something to chew. It took some minutes until she was able to rest for having her chew.




Then we continued our of leash walk which was quite good. Back in the car I had to make a phone call. Which was too much for her, she started chewing the seat belts and her leash. Went out of the car (with phone) walked around but didn't get better. She reacted to bikes about 60m away. So a good walk had a bad end. Stupid me!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen