Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

First day first post!

It's time to relax my dog!

First day, first post!

I think it's time to introduce myself first!

First of all I'm Austrian so please accept any language mistakes but I'll try to write this blog in english that all of my friends from dog trainer eduacation can follow.

The reason for starting this blog is my special 4-legged friend and so far still my fellow dog Lisbeth!

She is a Serbian street-dog (Belgrad) and came to Austria on the 25th of January this year. She had to left her doggy friends in Serbia because she was in danger to be caught and sent to killing station because she was chasing bikes and joggers and severely barking at them. So, for me it seems that she already had a "stress problem" while living in Serbia.

But for the first post no more details about my dog. To shorten the story: My dog has a problem to cope with stress and I want to help her.
So let's start a journy about stress and finding a way to help our dogs to relax!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen