Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014

Overstimulation vs. Understimulation

As I've already told, I was on vaccation last week. Lisbeth had to stay at a doggy hotel for one week. I was a little bit afraid because I know, that this means high stress for Lisbeth. Having dogs around her the whole day means not sleeping at all (except when it is dark outside).
But luckily she did quite good this week back home again. The first two days she slept a lot but all in all she looked okay.
So I was thinking, maybe she is so stressed because she is understimulated.....
So just to find out I decided to go on a short run with her. Was a bad idea.  Lisbeth totally freaked out, haven't seen her like this before... No longer caring about me and the environment she was like living in a tunnel, beeing in hunting mode... Luckily nothing extraordinary happened and we did not meet any other dog, jogger or something else so no chance for her to have an explosion...

I've learned that I should trust my godfeeling and that sometimes less is more!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen