Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Explosion on the Nordic-Walker

I don't know exactly the reason for the stress today.

Maybe it was a combination...

Today we left home for our morning walk. Lisbeth already excited to have a pee due to her bladder infection. We heard the deer belling which awaked her hunting instinct. An then already beyond her treshold a Nordic-Walker was coming close. That was to much and ended in explosion me just holding the leash knowing that there is nothing else to do for me.....
The rest of the walk was Lisbeth and me going the same way but not togehter. She was overloaded and was not able to search for some treats when I was just tossing them on the ground.
Back at home we had a brake together on the sofa. I gave her a little massage and she calmed down easily... She was almost asleep when I left the house for work...
I'm searching for good litrature about learning your dog to calm down....
I've already read "Chill out FIDO" but I don't like this one...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen