Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014

First time lying down in the grass

We had a great walk today!

Started our walk with some retrieve games inside and in the garden. Just a view repeats. She did quite good. Started our walk on leash with the first trigger after 1 minute. One of our neighbours was outside cleaning his car. Lisbeth deffinitely want to go there and jump on him... Tried some "tossing treats on the ground" first to calm down her but did not work. Tried to go on slowly praising her for every connection she made with me. It was ok, we passed by without leash biting. Arriving at the greenfield I unleashed her and she just ran a big round to release the pressure and to pee. Walked some meters togehter. Then I returned.
Today was the first day I saw my dog lying down outside. I'm not sure if I should be happy about the situation... I went home Lisbeth was looking into the other direction. Called her. When she saw me leaving you could see that she was hardly thinking about what to do. Her redirected behaviour was laying down. At the end seeing me going away win and she followed. We finished the walk on leash with nothing else happening.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen