Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

Concentration

It's easy to motivate Lisbeth when we are at home. She sometimes is a little bit overstimulated and you have to make trainings sessions short but she reacts to my voice and my body signals. Outside it is a lot different. Most of the time she isn't able to react anyway. I do not want to force her to do anything but it would be a lot more relaxing and I could give her more freedom when it's possible to communicate with her. I try to be at places with only little distrections but beeing outside is already too much most of the time. I've read trough the internet what people are talking about thit topic but I did not like what I found. It's all about forcing your dog to listen to you (also without punishment) somehow but this is not what I would like to do. At the moment I do not know what is a solution but I hope to get a good idea soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen