Dienstag, 9. September 2014

We love Tracking


Tracking is my favorite dog game for my easily aroused dog Lisbeth.

She needs to work calm and concentraded to solve the task and I definitely builds up her self esteem.
Today I managed to film her working on her track!
It was her I don't know 15th-20th track... I do not count. So she isn't a newy but you can call her still beginner.
It's a 20min old track but I think the task was too easy. She follows a track I made without her watching me (she was waiting at home) The next step would be to make it much longer! And I would prefer that the track was made by somebody else.
But back to the VIDEO:
I like the scene when she stops because she lost the track - thinks and follows the track again (minute 1:13)
And I love the end when she is laughing proudly into the camera whem I arrive there.
What I do not like is that it took me so long until I praised her.



I'm sorry for the bad quality, but I have just a pocket camera. And its not so easy to organize the long leash, the camera, watch and follow the dog....

2 Kommentare:

  1. Super macht sie das!! Und auch so schön ruhig :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja eben, genau das was wir brauchen! Macht müde ohne aufzuputschen!

      Löschen