Samstag, 27. September 2014

Healthy nutrition


 Let's start project healthy nutrition!


It's day number 16th since I have started B.A.R.F. Actually its only half B.A.R.F. because the vegetables and some meat is cooked.

And we both like it! I like it because her faeces are not that smelly and she likes it because its delicious MEAT!

I made this decision just to give it a try. For me it was important that her food is grain free, almost sugar free (except some fruit sugar) and a little less protein rich. You just read too often that nutrition effects hyperyctive dogs...

And I add magnesium to the food to have a better Ca, Mg ratio and to affect her cortisol level.
I've tried to find some scientific explanation for the Mg effect but I couldn't maybe some of you have an interesting link.
Even if this one is kind of advertise its worth-while to read.
http://nupafeed-dogs.co.uk/mag-calcium-stress/4582282178

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen