Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

One more time office training

Today was our third time of office training.

We started the training with a short walk. I'm proud of Lisbeth she is doing quite good. No reaction to any bike or walker. YEAH!
Only short reaction to a dog healing. She deffinitely don't like when dogs are not communicating with here then she feels unsecure.

She also was perfect when we entered the office and greeted my husband. He got the instructions to go down on the floor and calmly greet, I used a lot of treats and it was a perfect welcome scene. No jumping at all. Then we walked around on leash to have a sniff and then she got a chew. I think it would have been better to leave now but I tried to wait a little bit and help her to fall asleep. She got treats whenever she was close to her place but she was not interested in resting. She started wandering around searching for shoes to chew on....Before giving here the possibility to get attention for doing something wrong we did a short cllicker session and then she got a 2nd chew but still not showing any signs to fall asleep. So I finally got the message and we left the office. And of course back at home se immidiatly fell asleep!
It's going to take a lot of time until Lisbeth is ready to be an office dog and maybe she will never be... But I'll give it a try!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen