Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014

Joy and anger

On Monday when I returned home from work I was absolutely mad about this stupid dog. Knowing that there is nothing elde to do then ignoring. There is only one little peace in my flat I really love - that's my sofa.
Its easy to ignore Lisbeth's chewing on our furniture because there is nothing special about it. Everything old and without any value. Except the couch. It's a 2nd hand couch but really comfortable and expensive. And as you might imagine on Monday when I returned back home there was a huge hole in the sofa. It took me about one hour, calming myself down and feeling comfortable enough for a short walk.
But on our walk something special happened giving me back some joy after a day full of frustration. I made a stop during our walk again sitting down on the ground for some minutes. And guess what happened?! Lisbeth did the same and layed down after a while looking relaxed and comfortable! It was the first time! I was so proud about this progress. Even if this is normal live for most dog owners it was a special moment for me!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen