Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

Status quo

Status quo of our work...

Lisbeth is again a little bit more stressed. I think this is related to the work we are having to "make" our garden.



 But all in all we are fine.
We are no longer meeting our doggy friend, because in my opinion having some time off leash means more then having another dog around.
We only have one area where it is possible for Lisbeth to be off leash. But there she is perfect!
Actually it is the area from the post Stupid me".
Think Lisbeth feels save enough there to feel relaxed.
We are waiting for the results of the thyroid profile, because Lisbeth is what I would call untrainable.
Just due to the fact that she gets stressed and restless when you try to expose her to more stress.
But I will do a post about hypothyroism soon!
That's why there isn't much to tell! Due to less time and avoiding stress!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen